Alphanumeric is hiring an ASSOCIATE QC MICROBIOLOGIST to work in Cambridge, MA with our client of 20 years committed to improving lives through medical and pharmaceutical advancements.
The QC Microbiology associate is responsible for the performance of the cGMP routine/non-routine QC sampling and testing within the function of the QC Microbiology Laboratory supporting our Vaccine manufacturing site. This is a first shift position.
- Perform routine environmental monitoring of the manufacturing facility.
- Perform routine sampling and testing of the utility systems.
- Perform Manufacturing Process Monitoring Perform QC sample receipt and aliquoting as necessary.
- Complete documentation in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) ensuring data integrity.
- Maintain QC Micro related systems to ensure compliance with industry standards supporting internal/external audits.
- Perform laboratory tasks including general housekeeping, equipment monitoring and maintenance, inventory of supplies.
- BS in a relevant scientific discipline or 1-2 years Quality Control experience in a cGMP organization with a focus in Microbiology.
- Knowledge of GMP, microbiology, aseptic technique, and general laboratory instrumentation (preferred).
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Perform environmental monitoring and utility samples of the facility.
- Perform Bioburden and endotoxin testing.
- Perform plate reads and record results and Support raw material sampling and testing.