Alphanumeric is hiring a SUPPORT ANALYST with supply chain experience to work out of Research Triangle Park, NC area with our client of 20 years committed to improving lives through medical and pharmaceutical advancements.
- Deliver compliance with HR policies, Federal and State regulations regarding disability including but not limited to the ADAAA (Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008), workers compensation requirements, and state reporting requirements.
- Deliver compliance with the company, State and Federal privacy requirements around personal health information.
- Proactive management of leaves to deliver a safe and timely return to productive work through workplace adaptation, or smooth transition to Long Term Disability.
- Enhance individual and organizational capability and productivity by enabling employee for optimal performance when impacted by disability or the need for medical/family leave.
- Deliver effective Case Management and accurate benefit allocation determinations.
- Document all substantive interactions and decisions, including approvals, suspensions\denials of FML, STD, state and paid parental and care of family LOAs (Leave of Absence) in an electronic medical records system.
- Proactive communications and return to work planning with broad range of internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to employees' line managers, HR, Legal,
- business leaders and healthcare providers.
- Responsible for managing the legally required Interactive Process (IAP) for ADAAA compliance for all disability associated LOAs.
- Assist employees on leave with filing claims for work related illness and injury with insurance carrier and coordinate effectively with claims managers to ensure mutual understanding of claim status among the employee, insurance carrier, and management
- HR People Policy subject matter expertise for Policies related to disability.
- Use electronic medical records and case management systems to approve and modify HR information systems to ensure accurate and timely pay/benefit for the impact for employee
Education and Experience
- Must have a high school diploma and 3 years applicable experience
- Demonstrated, strong technical writing skills with the ability to read, comprehend, and communicate complex, technical events in a manner that is concise, clear, and accurate.*
- Working knowledge of Track Wise, SAP or similar deviation management system.
- PC Proficient MS Office Suite
- Must build & maintain relationships w/ Vendors, team members & other depts